We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when you’re free to choose. In fact, we’ve spent the last 20 years innovating, creating new and better products for our consumers to choose from. It’s how we’ve grown to be present in 130 countries. But our business isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business. That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI. It’s why 9 out of 10 would recommend us to a friend. And why we’ve been awarded Global Top Employer status, six years running.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #JoinTheIdea.
Learn more at: www.jti.com
Internal Audit serves as an independent monitoring function which reports to the Chairman of the JT International Group Holding B.V. Board. Through the completion of the annual audit plan, Internal Audit aims to:
- support the Company mitigate its main strategic, operational, compliance and financial risks;
- contribute to the continuous improvement of processes and controls, and identify and share best practices.
The role of the Internal Audit Manager is to participate in the planning and execution of audit projects, and in the drafting of audit reports. Contributes to the continuous improvement of the Internal Audit Department. The role involves approximately 50% of traveling time.
- Relevant university degree and professional qualification such as CPA or ACCA are a must. CIA, CISA, CFE or any data analytics academic background are a plus.
- 4-6 years of professional work experience of which min. 2 years in an international external audit firm, preferably from the Consumer Goods industry.
- Familiarity with accounting principles and standards, audit techniques and standards, corporate governance and risk management and/or business organization and processes.
- Analytical and critical thinking, with strong risk awareness and an ability to identify the root cause(s) for identified observations;
- Curiosity and business acumen, with a value-driven mindset;
- Excellence in relationship management;
- Strong communication skills;
- A self-starter mindset, quick learner and appetite for personal development;
- A strong Team spirit and ability to work within a multicultural environment;
- Excellent user of MS Office. Familiarity with SAP is a significant plus.